Hello Venti Uno


I've had such a wonderful couple of days. Although my birthday was yesterday, I've gotten so much pre-birthday, post-birthday and ... birthday birthday love from friends and loved ones both near and far, I simply can't keep up with all the thanks yous. I haven't had much time to just chill out and blog ... {blog deprived ica, yuk!}, let alone send out some much deserved thanks you cards, messages, text, phone calls, emails, etc ... but I will make sure I do that because everyone's been more than wonderful. I'm bout to blog up a storm about all the birthday lovin' that went down this week and share with you all the blessings I'm so not deserving of.

Praise God for His unfailing grace and love and for keeping me together and strong for these past twenty one years. I pray that I only continue to grow stronger in my faith and deeper in my love and service for Him, and I pray that others may see that through my life as well. There truly is no greater love than that of our Father above, and each day I am humbled by such an unmeasurable, and unconditional gift.

No comments: