This Time Tomorrow...

We'll be on our way up to the beautiful NYC!


There's soo much to do up there, we haven't quite figured out what we'll be capable of in one day's time. I'm ready to slip away for a moment, kind of like what Reinna's done for the past two weeks, slip away for the chaos of my everyday life and runaway to a city that isn't mine. It's been ages since I've been to New York and I miss it dearly. I can't wait to show Reinna my favorite parts of The City that Never Sleeps. And I figured that a day isn't nearly enough time to see the city so she's just going to have to come back some day and stay with me in New York for about a week and venture into every corner of the city till we're satisfied. I'll be seeing you suckers later...

Have a lovely weekend!

{CHECK OUT: The Cherry Blossom Festival this weekend!}

The Cherry Trees are going to be at their peak and the city will be covered in this beautiful pink snow! Hopefully we'll be able to wake up after the long night of traveling back from NY Friday night and catch the Festival early Sat. Morning, hopefully...

3 comments:

sharyl said...

New York! New York! just remember to walk around in sneakers, but if you do decide to wear flip flops, dont forget to WASH YOU FEET! hahaha! remember?

Ica said...

im soo exxxxxxxcited

Ica said...

this is reinna