Reinnasaurus & I

The past four days have gone by in a flash and spontanity has a huge part to do with this. Late last week I got a phone call from a loving little family about sending over Reinna dearest for a little impromptu trip. And in a flash she was here ...


We've done quite a bit of reminiscing since she's gotten here and we've counted a total of about ten years, and it's taken her exactly that long to get over here and visit. Haha. But through out those ten years of exchanging letters across the country and a handful of visits in between, we've both grown and changed so much but our friendship never waned.


I love this girl to pieces and I hope that I will not only be a good tour guide for the next two weeks, but I pray that I'll be an even better friend and make up for all those times I haven't been there for her. This shall be quite an adventurous week for the both of us and it's a delight to have her company.


A few adventures so far have been an intense boxing match, a Panera Bread break, backseat sightseeing and fun times with Jesus. There is much in store for the coming days .... tune in next time for more of my adventures with this little reinnasurus.

2 comments:

richelle jean said...

awww... reading this make me miss reinna even moreeee... :(

Anonymous said...

I MISS REINNA

LOVE

RY RY