Between Birthdays Weekend


This past weekend I had an impromtu joint Between Birthdays Celebration, for my "pre-birthday" partying and some "belated birthday" bliss for Angie. Where, you ask? At The Melting Pot for some fondue fun.




As things started to heat up...


we soon began to chow down.

{the cheese came quickly and disappeared in the same fashion}


{1 belated birthday cake}


{1 early birthday cake}


yum-OH! And I spy Angie's chocolate face, do you? hehe


chocolate s'mores = killer dessert
literally... all that chocolate nearly killed me


the girls


the girls and our "full" faces


The Birthday Girls


The Birthday Girls overcome by food comas.


Later that night I had a long overdue sleepover at Angie's where we pigged out on cheetoes as we watched emil "try" to fix the dvd player and the tv, and talked the night way as we usually do at sleepovers. Although we've progressed in our choices of conversation ... rite Gie?


Before going to bed we played with this old man right here. REX! I've missed this guy and I confess that for a split second I had forgotten Angie had a dog at all.. its been that long. Anywhos Rex was playing dead with me and Gie so well at one point that we got scared... but he was faking.

It was a pretty eventful weekend, even if I planned so little ahead of time but spontaneity is usually alway good to me.

1 comment:

sharyl said...

oh my gosh! i miss my rex soooo much! i almost didnt recognize him, what happened to all his hair? awww.... >sniff, sniff<>goes of crying<