Belated Birthday Blog


I'm finally blogging about my birthday. Though it's been weeks now. 
First I had midnight cupcakes with my little family .. and
devoured sister's yummy yummy cupcakes!



For my birthday all I wanted was some Spicy Pickle for lunch.


To Tim took me out for lunch to do just that ... of course with my little Princess Tiara on.


Another YARD BIRD!!! YAY!!!

I was super excited and I was glad Tim tried it and actually liked it ... but I only shared a bit with him and devoured the rest. Hahahah! After a yummy lunch Tim wanted to give me part of my birthday present...

My present came in the form of a song.



 
After spending the afternoon with Tim goofing off {climbing stuff} and finally watching The Dark Knight together {I took me forever to see it I KNOW!} .. we went out for dinner with the fam bam, the sisters.




After a lovely dinner with my loved ones I went out with my coworkers for a little fun.




It was a pretty chill birthday {and yeah I know I suck for only having blogged it now} but I was great.

No comments: