Sneaky Snowball

This week's weather has been the polar opposite of last weeks weather.
At the beginning of the last week we got snow, lots of it ...
where as this week we've gotten up to the 70s.



Last week we got about 5-6 inches of snow so we stepped outside
to see the world covered in white.



Wrapped in layers galor,



As mother finished shoveling the walkway.



It was sunny, and very pretty outside, but looks can be deceiving
it was so cold it was only tolerable for a few minutes.



But before heading inside I took what I thought would be one last shot,
and instead got a film full of laughter and family fun.



As you can see my mom was posed and ready to take a picture but I zoomed out and caught my sister eyeing the pile of snow at her feet. Before I could look up from my camera through my viewfinder I could see everything that was about to happen...



BAM!!!! Mother ran right into big sister's sneaky little snow ball.
HAHAHAHHAHAH!



Initially my sister was aiming for my mom's back but after I snapped that first shot my mom got up and turned around to head inside, but instead turned just in time to get hit in the face with sister's sneaky snowball. Poor mother. hahah.



We really love our mom ... even if we mess with her
and accidentally hit her in the face with snow balls. HAHA.
Good times. I love my silly little family.

1 comment:

sharyl said...

hahah! this post reminds of the line from the Relient K song: "and lately the weather has been so bipolar, and consequently so am i" something like that... hahah!