A morning with Ms. Sunshine

I'm finally updating about one of two freelance opportunities I've had in the last two weeks. I'm finished with my earlier freelance project but I haven't had the will to blog it, but the second of the two I'm much more confident about and ready to share. Over the weekend I some how managed to fit in an early morning photo shoot with a girlfriend of mine. Mind you we haven't really talked in awhile and I'm honestly not sure when the last time we actually saw each other was {maybe the Filippino Festival during last summer}. It was all planned out a little last minute, but it worked out just fine.


This beautiful is Mr. Sheena "all grown up". She's been like a little sister to me since the youth retreats we use to go to back in the day. And even now, being in her company is like being surrounded by sunshine. Her smile is always so infectious, and she's always so lovely, plus she's got both brains and talent for days. But most of all she's genuine and real.

Spending the morning together we got to talk about a lot and found out that we've got much more in common than we knew. If I had a doppleganger {and not an evil one} I'd think it'd be Sheena, we've got that much in common. {For example I have a Tim and she has a Tim .. hahah} But all jokes aside she could pass for a younger version of me, but I'm certain that her genuine kindness and sweetness surpasses my own on any given day.





Might I add, we are both kindda silly at time and it was great fun to let loose while working.


Especially when we found pretty places to play!


Ok last headshot...


This one makes me laugh {not because of Sheena beautiful face} but because it totally reminded me of those bad high school portraits we use to take with fake backgrounds and dread in all our teenage angst. I even added a little vinette to polish it off. HAHA.



Sheena was such a delight to work with and I'm soo glad everything turned out wonderfully, even better than planned. She even mentioned to me that she felt very comfortable working with me and I know how hard it is to feel natural or comfortable in front of the camera so I'm soo glad I could do that for her and I hope I make all my clients feel the same way she did. I love this girl to pieces, she's such a sweetheart and she's grown up to be even more beautiful both inside and out. I'm glad I was able to see all that she's turned out to be and I can't wait to see what else God does with her. {Maybe we should travel together Sheena!} Hehehe. I wish you all the best my dear and I pray that God continues to bless you fully and that all your heart desires will come true too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ate Ica I love them!! Thank you so much! And all those really sweet things you said are just too kind.:) I love you, my doppleganger! haha

She really is the best!

-Sheena :)