Make you feel my love

I love sharing stuff, especially stuff I really love or enjoy and I love posting them here on my blogs so that other's can enjoy them too. But every so often I find things that I'd rather not share so that I can keep to myself till I'm ready to share it, or till I find a perfect opportunity to share it.



This song has been of those. I love this too much that I haven't been ready to share it ... silly I know, a little selfish .. that too ... but now I feel the need to share it.

It's been a emotional weekend, and I've been struggling because a near and dear friend of mine has been broken almost to the point where he nearly gave up on himself, on life, on God, on me ... but I wouldn't let him.

God is to good and to great of a God to give him more than he can handle, though I know at times it seems like what we go through is unbareable, even then God is there to sustain us with His perfect love, strength and guidance. I wrote an entry all about it, but I wanted to write one more with a help of one of my favorite tunes.

Though I mean this with a platonic love, I hope feel my love dearest friend.
{But don't forget .. God loves you much more than I ever could}

No comments: