I'm a runner up!!!!!

Not a finalist, nor a winner ... but my oh my
I'll gladly take runner up for a Washingtonian Magazine Contest any day!


Along with four others I ended up being a runner up!!! This just made my week.

10 days ago my best friend sent me a link to a photo contest she thought I should take a look at or even enter. And so I took her advice and entered. I didn't think much would happen and to be honest I actually forgot about it since entering the contest so this was such a surprise.
Check out the finalist and place your vote,
or see the work from the other runner ups!
Suffice it to say we love our city.

edit:: the original blog entry this image was posted in

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ica, this was my favorite picture you took. can you send it to me via email. I want to make it my back ground.

Oh and Sky Diving was AMAZING!!! you should do it!

Unknown said...

I left that comment before i read the one you left for me. I'm glad you entered it and its a runner up. I hope you do more shots like these. They are amazing. the only pictures I took with my SLR so far is of a cup on my desk.

Unknown said...

mpascual12

its a gmail account.

can you delete this comment after you get it? thanks

Michael

richelle jean said...

whoa. i LOVE LOVE that picture. you're so talented!!!