I love Mango RED

I love when friends share links, blogs, art, photos .. anything really that they think I'd fancy. And man I'm oh soooo greatful for Mrs. Ramos over there in sunny California for sharing a link to her highschool friends' wedding photographer's blog {a mouth full i know but hope your still with me.. hahah} LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! May I add, these is the work of her highschool friends' wedding photography. I love their work so much I had to blog it ASAP! Beautiful doesn't even begin to describe their work.

Mango RED = AMAZING!



Their work and style has the likings of a growing favorite of mine, Tec Petaja and with the editorial flair like that of Lauren Dukoof.


But what gets me the most is that their work is this incredible though they've humble stated they haven't had formal art school training or even hold degrees in the beauty that they make. It's something I can resonate with, which is a huge encouragement ... giving me hope in everything I do, make, or create on my own.



Sigh ... Their work is like walking through a beautiful dream that you never want to end.



Mango RED = AMAZING!

2 comments:

sharyl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sharyl said...

btw, this is my friend's prenup slide. Pics taken by Mango Red. http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=74335577352&ref=mf