Blind date to Masquerade

What started out as one simple blind date last year ... turned out to be soo much more.


(Tim and I last year)


Us ... a year later



Last year's "blind date" would have never happen if it weren't for these two lovely ladies.



The double last year


The double this year


The four of us in full matching outfits


Me and the Chateau last year


Me and the same three fellas this year.


Me and Tim's roommate last year.


Me and the ex-roommate this year. (I joined him with the big eyes this year)


Me and the current roommate .... with last year's roommate lingering behind. HAHA.


Last year I caught a newbie ( Tim's other roommate)


This year I caught the king! (Still Tim's other roommate)


The original chateau and the dates last year...


The original chateau and their ladies this year.


Gangsta last year (me... not so much)


Gangster this year (still not so much...lol)


goofing off last year


Looking hot this year


Stolen accessory last year...


My accessory for the evening this year: My mask

Here's more from this year's Semi Formal: Masquerade






This year he performed ... and let me just say... I'm his biggest fan.



I love cake.


Our masks


The original chateau ladies.. hehe... we heart our guys


The fellas in full masquerade attire.
(They just had to be the silliest group of guys ever)


And the ladies.


He's cake.... and apparently I'm a fat kid.

Great date! Who knew last year's semi date would turn out the way it did ... making this year's semi... just another wonderful date to add to our growing little list. YAY for blind dates and a year of wonderful memories.

4 comments:

myrrh said...

love this entry! <33

myrrh said...

p.s. u guys give me kiligs XD

krissamartinez said...

ica!!! that is sooo cute!! I'm so happy for you!!!

sharyl said...

*sniff* my little girl's all grown up... >>>kiliggggg<<< heheheh