H I G H F I V E 2007

also Collection of the week {13}


For sometime I've had a little place on my blog for five of my current favorites, my "HIGH FIVE" section that is. So as the year comes to a close I've decided to put together a few more high fives from the entire year. Enjoy.

This blog shall also be a replacement for this weeks: Collection of the week. Just look at it as "my collection of favorites from the last 365 weeks".


HIGH FIVE - Books
Three weeks with my Brother by Nicholas Sparks
Five people you'll meet in heaven by Mitch Albom
Bend the Rules Sewing by Amy Karol
Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer (* I actually just started this one but I love the entire Twilight series so I'd consider this a future fav. )

HIGH FIVE - Acoustic Artist
Tristan Prettyman
Ernie Halter
Tony Lucca
Colbie Caillat
Brooke Fraser


HIGH FIVE - Five lovely ladies and their music
Ingrid Michealson
Priscilla Ahn
Corinne Bailey Rae
Lily Allen
Chelsea Lee

HIGH FIVE - Shows
HEROES
Pushing Daises
Samantha Who
Pangarap Na Bituin
{just 4 favs}


HIGH FIVE - Blogs
Oh Joy!
FredFlare
Kenny Kim dot com
3191
Poppy Talk

HIGH FIVE - Youtube Channels
Happy Slip
Sigevalee
Dewi and Anthony
Marie Digby
{only 4 here also}


HIGH FIVE - Choreo
Studio One at ECDC (They kill it every year)
Lacey & Kameron - Contemporary (choreo by Mia Michaels)
omarion contest (ft. my fav. Melissa Reyes)
JP San Pedro "Last Night"
backstroke choreo by Shaun Evaristo

HIGH FIVE - Collections
The Shoe Project
Jill Bliss
Team Manila
Design Chapel
Little Odd Forest

HIGH FIVE - Songs
No one by Alicia Keys
Oh, It is love by Hellogoodbye
Droplets by Colbie Caillat and Jason Reeves
Stupid for you by Marie Digby
The way I am by Ingrid Michaelson

HIGH FIVE - Movies
Enchanted
Transformers
Hairspray
300
Music And Lyrics

No comments: