Collection of the week {12}

Keep Calm is a lovely little collection of screen print products, with darling little sayings. With a staff of only two, Keep Calm has a lovely sense of style, simplicity and is whimsy.


Wonderful mantra.



These are a pack of buisness cards. For all the players out here's an easy way to up your game, but I see it as a cute little way to appreciate those you love. Wouldn't it be a lovely surprise to find this in your wallet or in a letter, or on a date ... on your plate, or even on the breakfast table in the morning? Brilliances in a card.



Keep Calm ladies and gentlemen.


KISS! I want this print soo bad. The KISS principle is something I try to execute with all of my work and it's a principle one of my professors swears by. Every class I'd hear him say "Keep it simple stupid" to me or one of my classmates. Simple is always the best way to go. Lets KISS and make up!

No comments: