ONE big baby

Tomorrow my godson turns one.


In preparations for his party me and my sister decided to spend one night at his house this week and have a play day with him and help out his parents.

We had a lovely time.



First we played in the balls.


Then Nathan wanted to call his mom on the phone, "ewwo!"


Then his girlfriend came over. Can you see the excitement on his face?


Her name was Veronica .. and the baby's name was Isabella.
Haha kidding. But really Nathan really likes Isabella's nanny.


See.


Then it was play time with Isabella!


I've never seen this side of Nathan. He was soo playful, outgoing and noisy around Isabella. He was such a boy, as Isabella sat there all demure and shy like a lovely little angel. Nathan boy is never like that at church because he mostly cries, it was a delight to see him like this.


This boy eats everything.


I finally got to see Nathan boy walk properly. YAY!


Well that's all folks, I'm off to finish "Project Nathan". I can't wait for his party tomorrow, though I'm a bit scare about the whole rent-a-clown deal (I hate clowns). Have a blessed weekend and I'll catch you on the other side.

1 comment:

sharyl said...

oh wow, im missing all these milestones!! but im glad u're there to document everything! hahaha!