Tattoo Artist and Birthday Boys

Nathan's big 1st birthday bash was a blast. Sorry, the alliteration was totally unintentional, but it really was a blast. It was also chaotic from beginning to end.

As his ninang, I had many jobs that day and the first on the list was to take care of Nathan boy while the tables and chairs were brought in.


Next I was assigned to put together the center pieces for the tables, which essential became another one of the very many prizes of the day.




My third jobs was to work and set up the tattoo table. I was the tattoo artist of the day.


Here are a few of my clients.












By the end of the day I was juicy, and so was Lily.


Lastly, and as usual I became one of the unofficially photographers of the day. (Though they did get a hired photographer to document the day properly.. Nathan had it all)


Check out his cake. I love cake, and this one was absolutely delicious.


Mr. Broccoli made his debut at the party. And though I hate clowns, I kept a brave face on for the little ones and stood by Nathan just to make sure he was ok with Mr. Broccoli.


Sure enough Nathan boy was enjoying himself.


Nathan's lovely little Fambam.


The guest of honor. LOL.

(it's never a party with out him.. hahah)

There were many games, and many prizes ... yay for sister dearest, who's always the game master at these things. LOL.


The "game master" and I


REUNITED with my three best friend = Bliss.

One of my weaknesses: cute boys in cute blazers.


Nathan's "hungry face" .. HAHA
(The boy changed like 3 times that day .. lol)


By the way, His girlfriend came.

She has the prettiest eyes.

The daddy to be, got a little surprise in his doggy (Look close)

Welcoming Mary Perocho to: Club dSLR


Cake time!


Baby time!


After a while I couldn't help myself and decided to jump in and play with the balls while the other kids weren't looking.. then Gabby joined me.


Two of my best friends couldn't help themselves either.




We like balls.. HAHA


Later we passed out from laughter.


Then kuya Jun attacked the kid's toys as well,
only to get stuck and end up asking his daughter for help.


Preggers joined in on the tattooing fun later in the day.


And just in case you haven't heard ... It's a boy!


Mr. Broccoli's biggest fan. LOL. Kidding.

She really hates clowns.

Me and Preggers (aka DANUTS!)


At the end of the day, when all the kids were gone, and the room cleaned up ... The big kids took a few last pictures for the road.




The best group of girls you could ever ask for (Plus the two missing Cano sisters)

No comments: