Crafting on Fridays and Mondays



Friday was our little family field trip day to the Sugarloaf Craft Fair. It was a fun fambam outing and it was nice just to get out of the house for the day. The fair wasn't all to great, but it wasn't a complete let down either. I came home encouraged to keep crafting and inspired by all the handmade projects. There were soo many talented artists and crafters there, that I was happy simply being in their presence and seeing their work. Sad to say the only thing we walked away with that day was a pack of fudge... but it was really really yummy fudge.





Yesterday was just as exciting craft wise. Me and the fambam took a lovely trip to Michael's Craft store. Original we went their on a mission to find decorations for our Church Christmas Party... but we definitely walked away with so much more.

The lady at the register looked at the three of us like we were crazy because we filled our shopping cart to the brim with candles, candle holders, yarn, mini Christmas presents, and then to add to it I held a basket of small table decorations that she had to ring up one by one. I think there were more than 50 items in my basket. By the time we left we were covered in glitter from head to toe.

I love craft stores ... I can stay in them for hours. And yesterday I'm pretty sure we where there for more than 2. I turn into this little kid when I'm there... like a kid in a candy shop. I want everything in every color, all the yarns, candles, papers and notebooks... I want it all. Crafting makes me super happy, most especially during Christmas time.

Well, I think it'll be awhile till my next blog. Christmas is coming up fairly quickly and I'm not knitting or sewing nearly as fast as I need to be. I've got almost half of my Christmas presents done with, I shall work up a storm getting the rest of them finished in the next two weeks.


Blog you later.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Ahh.. crafting. Something I'm not good at, yet love to try anyway (remember me and my knitting?). BTW, miss ya cutie!