Morning Crafting

"Woke up this morning feeling fine,
think there's something special on my mind.
Something tells me I'm into something good."


I woke up this morning to this lovely little tune in my head.
It's from some random cereal commercial that I love.



Anywho's ... I woke up nice and early to start my Saturday morning crafting and in preparation for the crafting I took out my lovely little Pooh Bear mug I bought at the Disney store last night, and opened up a new bag of my new favorite tea, Hickory Farm's Boston's French Vanilla Tea.


My project of the day is this royal blue "pretty puffs slouchy hat",
and this time I'm actually following a pattern.



Last night I started and finished this little cutesy kid-sized cap. I drew it up from my imagination and didn't follow a pattern, but it shows... I know better this time around.





On another note.. I made this cozy little sleeve for my mug last week. I made it because I hate when I grab for my tea and the mug is super hot. I've also been thinking I should made a whole bunch of these sleeves and used them for all of my other mugs and even when I go out for coffee.



It'd be cute to have this darling little thing around my Starbucks cup and though it's a really simple and small gesture, go green in which ever way possible, you know?



Lastly I was going through my blog roll today and when I went to Hazel's blogger and saw her christmas eve blog I instantly fell in love with the Yael Naim video she posted. (Hope you don't mind me posting this video on my blog Hazel,but I absolutely love it)


It's a lovely wake up / crafting song.

Happy Crafting!
And have a Merry little Weekend!

3 comments:

sharyl said...

oh you're so artsy craftsy! i love the hat!

sharyl said...

oh by the way... have you burned the pics u took at the wedding yet? coz kuya frankie wants to put some of your stuff with the photographer's stuff for our wedding album...

helen said...

very very cute hat and mug sleeve and photography!!! :D