My Book

For Christmas I got many wonderful presents, but this one in particular happens to be by far my favorite present ever.



My lovely sister surprised me completely and published my photography in a book.





I love my sister!



I started to cry when I read this on Christmas morning ... I'm such a sap ball.



"Copy written, so don't copy me..." Haha. I actually have my own book. How cool is that? Here are just a few pages from my book.












There are no words to describe how much I love and appreciate this present, and even more so my sister. I love her. I've been saying that when I graduate a want to publish my portfolio in a book, something that would look both beautiful and professional when I have interviews or merely show off my work. I'd be publishing my work soon ... hopefully.

Lastly my sister published the book in my name, she also created, ordered, and bought my book from Blurb.com.

3 comments:

myrrh said...

thats so awesome ^_^ props to her idea

Em said...

i would like to order a signed copy.

pleasekthanks. hahaha love ya

Rubyellen said...

I love your book! You already have a resume cause you are my graphic designer...haha!!! and I love blurb.com... that is one of the reasons i started blogging, so i can turn our family memories into a book!