Branches & Love Letters

I'm currently infatuated with two kinds of necklaces {branches & love letters}. I've been looking up both online, I actually saw both at Urban last week, but Etsy has a whole bunch and I can decide which are my faves.

Here are a few I've been loving


18k Branch Chain Necklace
from kiskastyle's shop


Sterling Silver Bare Branch Necklace
from samantharose's shop


Berrie n Branch Necklace
from blissjewelry's shop


Vine and Willow Necklace

from honeybee's shop


Small Love Note (Antiqued Silver)
from adorkablejewelry's shop


Love Letter Vintage Style Necklace
from pickypicky's shop

i love you sweetheart
from chainchainchained's shop
{i love the little birdie on this one}

3 comments:

richelle jean said...

ICA! i like this one:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=9898314

i think that's the one you were left me a comment about? and no no, no need to get purple! i like it a lot a lot! you are so talented! i enjoy reading your blogs and seeing your new stuff so much.

my email is: richellejean@gmail.com

how do i order it? haha i've never done this etsy business before! just lemme knowww lemme knowww. :) it's ridiculously cute.

myrrh said...

omg i love the loveletter necklaces! ive never seen that b4..very cute and romantic

helen said...

helenwong08@gmail.com please!