Beachy Adventures

I've finally found a second to recap last weekend's roadtrip.







When we finally got into VA Beach, after a long 6 hour drive that was suppose to only be 4 hours, we checked into a lovely little suite that Terrence took care of for us {my homeboy rocks!}



For dinner, Terrence once again treated out his
"Dream Girls" for a Surf and turf kind of dinner.



After our oh-so-delicious dinner we
headed to the boardwalk for some icecream.






Then by the grace of the full moon's light
we played on the beach for a little while.






I missed a certain someone so I wrote him a little note ... sorry it's uber blurry.



...dancing in the moonlight? hahah


The next night we meet up with the boys...


This picture cracks me up!


Once again we headed to the la playa at midnight to play.



Can you tell I don't get out much?
The fresh air got me hyper all weekend long.




Right before calling it quits for the weekend ...
we ended up taking a side trip on sunday.


We went to Busch Gardens down in Williamsburg
and had ourself a great time.



The end. Till our next beachy adventure begins.

1 comment:

sherie amour said...

AWW ICA IT LOOKED ALOT LIKE FUN IM SO JEALOUS!!! I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!