Dolly & Wall.E

I love Wall E!

... and I also love Hello Dolly!

Wall E was an absolutely delightfully movie! To cute for words. One of the first things I noticed was it's precious soundtrack. Being the musical junkie that I am, I knew some songs sounded familiar and later, though my mind failed me in remembering the tittle of the musical they so beautifully incorporated into Wall E the songs and lovely dancing were way to familiar. I was stumped for awhile ... but I eventually got it. HELLO DOLLY!




I just watched Hello Dolly a few weeks ago. I was bored, all by myself, and need a good "pick me up" ... since you can never really go wrong with a lovely musical to brighting your spirits I picked Hello Dolly to do just that.





Hope these songs brighten up your day ... errr... or your evening.
goodnight to you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HEY ica! how are you!? i think i wana see wall e now =) hope to see you soon!

mwahhh.
aileen