Sparks and Stripes & More Diongzons


As tradition has it, the family and good friends
gathered at the Gatti house for the Holiday.



The sparklers went off and the crowd gathered in the backyard for a little show.








The girls, let me restate that ...
me and my sister with the girls who make us feel like teens again.


The kids.


The Fam.


And the Diongzons.

That's right, for the first time in all of my life I've finally met other Diongzons.

Of course when we were babies in the Philippines we had my dads side of the family surrounding me and my sister ... but that was long ago and we haven't met any Diongzons since {Of course there's my cousins in Corona who we fell upon via Myspace last year} but this counts as our first proper meet and greet with family from my dad's side.


Here are two more Diongzon girls, Alexis and Allie!

They are the cutest and sweetest girl who we got to pamper and hang out with all night long. But it all ended to quickly so ... with all of the family in agreement a trip to Chicago could happen in the near future so that we could get some more Diongzon time.

There is no feeling in this world like finally having met a part my Dad's family. Like a hole in my life is started to be filled in little by little. I'm so proud to be a Diongzon, and I can't wait to meet more.

No comments: