Collection of the Week {35}

Get a bag, give a smile.


This week I wanted to share a Collection that's more than just fun and creative, but one that was made for a good cause. My friend Aileen Pangan is like family, we grew up with each other and I've seen both her and her twin sister grow up and turn into beautiful young ladies right before my eyes. Both the girls are sooo creatively talented and are the two most colorful girls I know!

I was soo thrilled to see Aileen put her creativity into good use. She started this project not to long ago for Smile Train, the world's leading cleft charity giving smiles back to little children. Aileen's totes are made for popular magazine covers, each costing somewhere near $10 - $15, which then goes to helping fun the medication for one surgery.

Give a smile, and go check out Aileen's Totes !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love love love

your pictures.

and you of course!!
*MWAHZ

Unknown said...

awww thanks for helping me spread the word!! LOVE YOU!