'Fresh Kicks'

Happy Belated Valentines to you all! I have much to blog about, but for some crazy reason {on my day off} I'm thinking about shoes. Crazy I know, but there will be much Valentine's love to share soon.

I just have shoes on my mind because this picture I took at work {above} is getting a lot of traffic and questions I thought I'd share some sneaker love on my blog. And in all 6 months of working at Lady Foot Locker this will be the first I will have actually blogged about shoes themselves. {I guess working with shoes and talking shoes all day long doesn't seem so interesting outside of work}
Anyways, here are some fresh kicks I must share. And yes I've picked up on the shoe lingo, it's a requirement when I work .. hahah. And it's a pair I actually have myself. Though these don't look like it, these canvas high tops are Adidas and are one of my favorites. They actually got hit on the first time I wore them out .. heheh.

{The rest of these shoes I don't own but I think are lovely}



These Rave Pink Dunks came into our store a week or two ago and are offically my favorite pair of Dunk Lows {besides my current Dunks}.





These are the newest Vandels in our store .. and though I don't fancy any of the Vandels we carry, I do like these.




These are even better, but we don't carry these.


OH .. and These Dunks are the one's I took pictures of in our store ... and are a pretty popular pair. I like them a lot .. but I'm still debating whether or not I'm brave enough to wear these .. hehe .. but they are super cute I'll give you that.
Here are a more subtle pair I found online. I heart these Storm Pink Dunks.
Or these Logan Berry Low

My appreciation for a good pair of shoes has definitely changed since I've been working here, be it a casual shoe, a good running shoe or what have you .. but how bout we save the rest of this conversation for when I'm clocked in. HAHA lol.

I hope you've had a lovely weekend.

No comments: