Messy Monday


I know this picture isn't the greatest, but it is my Monday's mess. Mama Cakies, Ruby challenged her blog readers to share a few laughs and asked for others to blog their own messes as she did hers. My mess may not looks like a lot but tangled up yarn is a killer {especially if you have 209384750295478 different colors tangled together at once}. And just image whats in the big bag ... more yarn and more tangles!! A crafters worst nightmare! Thank goodness for patient and loving mothers who help make messes with you to help you finish up orders! I love my mom and I love Cakies! Great idea Ruby your so creative!!

Share your Monday Mess: HERE

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you are a blogging machine today.

Ica said...

Hahah I know. And I promise this isn't the half of it ... there is so much that I have to share and blog .. but lack enough time to do so.

Rubyellen said...

yarn messes are yucky!!!