GO OREO!

I've been dying to blog this coz it's aleady but I've been so busy .. But one of my sister graduated last week!!!






My other mother {Rio's mom} came into town just for this awesome event!



Her Graduation was good fun...



And of course .. Rio Joy did not walk across the stage ...



She DANCED!!! hehe



Though I have many many pictures ... I have little time to blog this .. but WE ARE ALL SOOOOOO PROUD OF YOU OREO!!! We love you and we'll miss you for the little time you'll be away from us .. but we are all so blessed by you!!! I know for sure God is continuing to do great things with your life and I'm so blessed to be apart of it!


We "laby daby" you!!!!

1 comment:

cantaffordanikon said...

awww congrats to ate rio!! you all look great! ica i never have to ask how are you because i know everything when im on your blogspot =)