Happy 1st Birthday R&F


Happy Birthday Rini &Faith! And though Punxsutawney Phil makes his offical forcast today on {Happy Groundhog Day by the way!!!}, a year ago today we made our own debut on Etsy! I couldn't be more proud and more happy with how this little project has turned out and by God's blessing we are continuing to grow and grow as a business. All praise goes to God!
A million thank yous go out to those who've been there to support me, encourage me, inspire me, and also guide me and pray for me through all of this, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! I love you all and I am soo blessed to have such a great support and love all around me. Also thanks you to our AMAZING CUSTOMER! We really couldn't have done it with out you!
Special events will be going on at Rini &Faith these next two weeks so we'll be keeping you posted on the blog as well as send out surprise emails so be on the look out!
Lastly BIG NEWS is happening at Rini &Faith on this 1 year anniversary...
***Rini & Faith will be sold in a Ohio Boutique in a week!!!***
RINI & FAITH LOVES YOU!
{we'll keep you all posted in the coming days about the happenings at Rini &Faith!}

No comments: