Let me catch my breath

.. it's been the most exhausting week. And still I am unable to sleep so I find myself blogging,
against my better judgment {when I know I should totally be resting}.

Emotionally and physically I'm so drained but here in the silence of midnight I finally have a moment to myself to reflect upon the craziness of the past few days. I know that this entire week the Lord has been watching out for me and supplying me with the strength {i lack} and guidance to get through each new day. He's even been so gracious as to bless me over and over in the littlest ways through out all the chaos. I can't wait for Sunday, and spend all day resting in God's word.

Two more days left of this week, I hope you spend it wisely. Happy weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aren't we so blessed that we have a God that will not give us trials we cannot handle?