BBQs, Best friends, and Birthdays



Memorial day was a few weeks back,
but it was a great day for birthday bbq-ing
with friends both new and old.




So .... guess what little monster we got to take care of for the day?


MARIAH!!


The bees were also out to play.











It's been a few months, but me and my best friends finally got to be together!


i love these three forever.


Mama javee getting cuddly with little Miss Mariah.
{Maybe ate javee should make a little girl of her own..hahha}


We jammed all day.



And my three best friends sprinted for the icecream
... like they were 10 year olds.


Icecream rocks!


Stan the man...



And his mrs to be ... {I was eyeing her engagement ring ... AMAZING! I'm sooo proud of Stan and I'm so happy for him and Jeana ... I'll be posting her engagement session soon.}



Me and the Birthday sister!
My favorite lefty!



Little Miss Mariah playing hide and seek.

She was on fire all day long, running in circles and giving me a good exercise. She was crying when she had to go home, and her mom said when she left me she was crying and saying ..."but I love ate, I love ate!!!" I love this little monster sooo much!



Who's that? This ladies and gentlemen is my {surprisingly} grown up homie, Enrique. I had the chance to have dinner with him a few weeks back, and I got to see the "new and improved" homeboy of mine, but all of my friends were seeing the new Enrique for the first time. Some time in between the last few months we havent really kept in touch Enrique has grown up ... into a very stylish man. {Though in my eyes is forever and a day the biggest undercover goofball I know ... despite his new stylish ways}



The birthday girl blowing out her birthday cupcakes, that I decorated oh-so nicely!



And this boys and girls is my sister's goddaughter,
who just keep on growing up. She's sooo cute.


Stan and Jeana brought one of their friends, and I only saw her from a far but her hair was awesome! It reminded me of one of my high school girl friends from dance team. In another life I think I would have wanted to rock her do!


The boys played ball ...


And the rest of the day was filled with great fun and good food.


No comments: