Weekend get away

I've been meaning to blog this for quite sometime, 
but on a random weekend in May me and my little family 
took a little trip to our cousin's house.


Upon arrival we were greeted by our loving family, and a few distant memories, or at least for me. In the windowsil of my aunt's kitchen is the little Cactus we gave her after our Thanksgiving trip to Arizona three years ago. I can't believe it was that long ago that we went with our {Laxa} sister and family, because all the memories of that trip are still ever so vivid in my memory.  

 
My Tita's kitchen is a colorful one.



And her food is always amazing!

 
For dinner we ate shrimp for days and then
headed out for some icecream on the boardwalk!

 


We made our way to get some yummy icecream ...


...and you can't forget the sprinkles!


Sprinkles make the Diongzon girls happy!









This is possible one of my favorite pics of the weekend. It totally embodies our entire weekend in a nut shell. Me and my siste did our best to play with our handsome cousin Nick as his parents laughed at us from a distance. I love my fam.



It was a nice weekend getaway, and great family time. 
I can't wait to take my Uncle Joe's boat out this summer! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ahhhh your pictures are amazing. the focus is unbelievable!