Beautiful baby boys

Spring time last year brought on many new blessings, one of the greatest I could have ever asked for was my godson, Nathan Jeremiah. I am soo honored and blessed to be called his "ninang" {godmother} and every time I see his lovely face I swear I fall in love with his cuteness all over again.


He's beautiful, noisy and is in his words "OH WOW!"


He's so small but he's got the heart and personality of his dad
... everything loud!


{did I mention, he loves water}




Watching him grow and learn new things, like how
to say "FISH!" or "BALL!" brings me soo much joy.



... now guess what ...
I'M A GODMOTHER AGAIN!



The newest baby boy blessing in my life is ...


My newest godson, Elijah Roy Medina.


Yesterday, on my mom's birthday Elijah's lovely parents handed out invitations to his dedication and I was handed my own personal invite. Strange, I thought, because our family usually shares invitations. So I opened up it up and there was a pretty little invitation placed inside.

Later I was approached by my best friend, Elijah's beautiful auntie, who had an overly enthusiastic expression upon her face as I had a look of confusion upon mine in response to her. She knew what I didn't know, because I failed to look beyond the surface... She told me to look inside Elijah's invitation once more, and there it was ... hidden in the bottom of the invitation was a tiny blue card camouflaged against the already blue envelope.

I'm a godmother. {It read in short}


What a joy.


I've known ate Javee for more that 15 years now, which is almost my entire lifetime ... so to say we're lifelong friends ... I mean just that. We grew up together, the four of us .. me, my sister, ate Javee and Lily. And we've each come a long way since. But as far back as I can remember ate Javee, being the eldest, always exuded this nurturing quality. We were kids for what seemed like forever ... and now here were are, mother, godmother ... forever friends.




I love my godsons, they are the sooo beautiful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

elijah-pot's toes!!! come over!! lets baby-sit him sometime soon!