Meeting Mr. Cakelove


It's an undeniable fact that I do adore cakes from scratch,


I love to love Cakelove!


And on a blissful Saturday afternoon after work I got to be one lucky gal and meet the Mr. CakeLove himself, the genius behind the goods! Warren Brown was SUPER tall and uber nice. He stood out amongst the busy weekend crowd at the mall, and it seemed as if no one really knew who he was {which me and sister are totally perturbed by because he's absolutely genius!}

Big sister actually went with mother earlier in the day to meet him and get his cake book signed and I asked sister to do me one favor. I asked her to tell Warren Brown, Thanks for making great cupcakes!

His little cakes of love have tickled my fancy and a silly as it sounds, they make my day every time I have one. I'm sad we don't get The Food Network because I'd be watching his show all the time!


I can't wait to make some love of my own!

There are a million beautiful recipes in his book and I can't wait to try baking all of them! It's been a long time since I've baked anything so this shall be my long a waited return! HAHA! Just the other day my cousin from London asked for a recipe of mine and it reminded me of just how much I miss it.



Make cake!

2 comments:

Angie said...

I'm gonna hunt that book down at work! And I'm so jealous you got to meet him.

Hazel said...

that is so cool! i love cupcakes!!