Collection of the Week {32}

My absolute favorite wedding photographer has always been Kenny Kim and I've fallen upon many other photographers but always find my way back to Kenny. His story and also his faith makes me bias in placing favorites, but I think I've found another all time fav.



If u check out her blog I bet you'll agree that she's the hottest wedding photographer ever .. she's the hottest I've ever seen. hahah .. AND she's a twin. That's hot.


But her photos are breath taking. This one wedding she did, in a garden under a gigantic tree dangling with beautiful lights is the most beautiful wedding I've ever seen, EVER. And not only have I been in, been too, or help plan and prep for a gazillion weddings, wedding hunting is like me and my sister's favorite hobby so we've seen just as many wedding photos to write books about, so this one really really takes the cake. I've never seen a more beautiful setting and the decorations we to die for.




Jasmine Star, my photog hero of the moment.

1 comment:

Jasmine said...

Rock on, girl! ;)
And when your big day comes around, gimme a ring...that is, of course, if Kenny is already booked! :)

j*