Book worm

Besides my every day Chinese food routine ... I've been reading.

I love reading but it has been awhile since I've picked up a book and let my imagination take me some place outside the four walls that contain me at home or at work. And though it's been a very eventful month I've some how managed to read through two good books and get through half of another. Here's what's been on my reading list this month.


The Rescue, An exciting read and sparks an array of emotion, no pun intended.



Forgive Me, A very insightful and inspiring novel about the apartheid in Africa. Me and my uncle who's lived in Sudan for a number of years, and is very very familiar with the South African culture and history, gave me his insight and first hand experience and knowledge about Africa. I've learned alot from this book and it's given me inspiration to go explore more photographic options and even inspired me to dance again.


PS. I love you, if you love the movie you'll adore the book. I'm not quite done with this book just yet because I'm savoring every second of it.

No comments: