Collection of the week {31}

This collection was for the first week of June, but it's been a busy month so it's taken me some time to post up. During the Filippino Festival there were a handful of booths, one of which was our church booth, but there was also a kick butt Philippino inspired graphic design company representing for Chicago that day.

Ethnik Roots has awsome gear, and the graphics are fun and funky.



This is Cj with his frunky fresh style i do adore, and he's one of the artist himself. Nice guy and uber talented. I was totally inspired to know his story and know that he graduated from a small professional college like my school and see what he's doing now, all the way out in DC doing big things with his designs. 
  

Me and the girls hustling for Ethnik!



The more I looked at their booth, the more I was reminded of my group of homeboys from highschool who are uber talented as well as well as funky fresh like these guys. But the boys I knew were trying to get their own graphic tee brand together, and for me I hope that actually happens from them one day because they've all go so much skill and are such a talented bunch. There are so many talented artist out there, just let your art lead you.


No comments: