Fambam Addiction: Pomegranate


Lately me and my family have had this insatiable addiction to pomegranate. The more we have the more we want .. hahah besides the actual fruit {which gets messy but is a mess we love} here are a few of our other pomegranate addictions.


We love tea in our family and we also love organic, sister dearest got us hooked on this one. She made me and Tim go out and find some after she and Terrence already went out and looked. Hahah. But it was definitely worth searching out.


I don't really carry around mints, but my best friend introduced me to to these amazing icebreaker lemon & pomegranate mints, and I'm addicted.

I've always seen POM in Robex but I never gave it a try 'til now.
YUM-O!



No surprise here .. this is one of my favorites
Organix Hair Care's pomegranate green tea shampoo
smells so sweeeeeeeet its delicious!!!

And as for this moment, I'm currently drinking Minute Maid's Pomegranate Tea. We love this stuff. Again the Diongzon's and Tea .. haha .. but really we got it yesterday and the bottle's already half empty. Haha!

1 comment:

Em said...

MINUTE MAID HAS POMEGRANATE TEA!?! oh man. i must try!