Thanksgiving Eve

Thanksgiving is honest to goodness my favorite holiday, I can't wait for it to get here ... but in the mist of waiting it's going to be a pretty big day today.

We're taking mom to the doc's with my seestars {all 4 of them} and we're praying that all goes smooth, and later ... much later ... tonight I've got a company meeting after the store closes and a night of bowling fun with my co-workers to follow up.

Anyways, don't write me off as a Grinch or something, because I do adore Christmas and celebrating baby Jesus, and all the Christmas cheer. I just adore a day set aside to give thanks. So often we forget to be thankful for what we have, little or alot we've always got something to be thankful for. It's the perfect prelude to a season of giving and receiving.

"Be joyful always; pray continually;
give thanks in all circumstances,
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."
-1 Thess 15:16-18

No comments: