Hello November!

I can't believe October has come and gone. It was a crazy month, and the past weekend was a great way to end the month, dispite the pain in my wrist all has been great.

For about a week my right wrist has been killing me making most of my daily activities difficult. I've been making sure to rest my right arm so I've been avoiding doing things like sewing, crocheting, and blogging or basically doing anything online {though I'm a lefty, I use my right hand for alot of basic activities}. I've been resting my wrist as best as I can and so far it isn't hurting quite as bad, uncomfortable maybe, but tolerable.

Since I've put off order for the last week to rest, I've lots to catch up on ... there is also much to blog about, which I'll hopefully get to after this here entry. God's been teaching me and molding me alot this past month and His love and grace have been truly amazing. As for this November there is lots coming up and I'm too excited. Thanksgiving is on the other side of this month and I can hardly wait.
Happy November to you.
{And stay warm out there, the air is quite crisp ... i love it}

No comments: