Collection of the Week {50} - My Urban Wishlist

Oh man does Urban Outfitters have the best little gadgets and gizmos and books ever! Their stuff is so good I've but together my very own wishlist .. hahah nerd I know, their stuff is just too fun. But as fun as it is to put together a list of my own, this is only for kicks and a fun collection to share this week ... nothing serious. So have fun looking at this one, and make a wishlist of your own at Urban ... {you might win something in the process}.


OH how I love a good journal ... this one has my name written all over it!
I think it's about time Mr. Mac-a-roni made a new friend. This is the most perfect speaker and I think I could use a little more volume in my life. My weak sauce speakers do little justice to the amount of time I have Pandora up .. which is 24-7 ... and if you don't know about it already ... beware Pandora is addictive {I can't craft without it} !!!

Old school meets new school cam
By far the most cleverly designed digital camera.
But for that price ... I'd rather buy my dream point and shoot!
Though this is definitely a beauty!
A printer on the go ... literally! AHHHH!!! love it
I love Craft books, this one is no exception.


Ok let me share one more image from Urban's website ...
This is probably my achilles heel... {cameras cameras cameras}
and boy would I'd love to get my hands on a lomo for once in my life.




No comments: