Love Ham

Yesterday I received a package in the mail from a lovely little family in SoCal. They're practically my family away from home and I love them too mucho. No matter the distance between us their love, friendship and kindness continue to amaze me and bless me beyond words. Inside the package they sent my way was a love ham from their family to ours, a beautiful card, and this here picture.


Aren't they a lovely bunch?

Anywho ... I love this family to pieces and I am truly blessed to have them in my life. Besides being super beautiful, super talented, and super sweet, this family has been a super encouragement in my walk with God, in my arts and crafts, and for my family as well. I love you 6 { + another 6 } with all my heart and miss you all dearly. Thank you for the "love ham" and for the past 10 years of friendship and blessings!

PS. Dearest Reinna Sherie, Why do you always make me cry? Haha. I MISS YOU! And love you soo much. Your family rocks and I can't wait to be able to give you all big bear hugs!!!
{I love these girls: Ruby, Reinna, RJ}

2 comments:

sherie amour said...

i miss you soo much!!!! aww ica i cant wait too see you again and cuddlleee hahahahha your soo funny <3

richelle jean said...

i love you!!!!