Help my cuz-o Crash The Super Bowl !!!!

I have this super talented cousin, Sidney
who's trying to Crash the Super Bowl.

He lives in SoCal and besides sharing the same last name with Him, its awesome to know he also shares the same passion for producing beautiful work, and working in the creative industry as much as I do. Also, let me just tell you ... this guy creates great stuff, so don't be surprised if you see his name everywhere in a few years. And though he's currently doing some big things ... I know that he's going to be doing even bigger things in the future. I can't wait to see what God does in his life. I've only met my cousin online, but we're hoping and praying to meet face to face one day in the near future ... so until then we keep in touch and that has been quite a joy and blessing, since Sidney is so encouraging and so kind. If you want to see a little bit of his work, and also help him out ....

Help my cuz-o Crash The Super Bowl !!!

{by watching this commercial he produced and submitted into the Crash The Super bowl contest} He needs as many view as possible so watch it all the way through and send some encouragement his way. Good luck Sidney!!!!


Check out Sidney's other amazing work:
Sidney Diongzon Photography
Sam & Sid Productions
and coming soon: Red Autumn Productions

No comments: