I do Tabo

Photobucket


Ok ... so I'm going to do something a bit "tabo" here and simply share a handful of photos of last weekend's wedding dress, not the wedding itself just yet. I've got sooo much to share, and so many photos to filter through, I've even forgotten about some of the shots I actually did take while going though them again. But for now I just wanted to share these. It's a bit tabo to share the dress first, like showing the dress to the groom before the wedding, but I can't help myself {and plus Mr. Groom is off with his Mrs. to Saint Lucia and has already seen the dress so I'm pretty safe to share them}. Enjoy!


Photobucket

As lovely as the dress looks hung,
it was even more gorgeous on Rang,
who one was stunning bride.

Photobucket
Ok I'm a sucker for details, and I love the
delicate bead work on Rang's dress, I just can't
decide which version of the photo I like best.

Photobucket

This one ...

Photobucket

Or this one ... I love both.

Ok well that's all I will share for now .. hehe {it's a teaser I know} Please stay tuned for more! I've been super busy all week, so it's taking me forever to upload photos but I will share them in due time. Hope you like them!!! Have a Happy Monday!!

{click photos to enlarge}

No comments: