Get a hold on planning

I love anything that comes in the form of a book. If I'm not reading one, I'm writing or drawing in one .. and if not that, I'm making one. Therefore, it's no mystery that I love and adore a good planner. Because I lack a social life, and classes or assignments to stay on top of, I've gone by most of this year sans a day planner.

But that's going to change. I'm so stunned that this year has already passed us by, and though I've stayed on top of most of my freelance work, my shop, work schedule, church activities, and so on and so forth ... I know I could have been better organized.

I also expected little of this past year. I know that sounds kind of horrible, but by it I mean that I didn't expect anything grand to come of the past few months. I was merrily going on my way without an expectant heart, complacent with just getting by. I've found where I made that mistake, and now I know that my heart should be set on expecting great things from a great God. I should be excited, not apathetic about the future He holds for me and know that even if my own plans are a bit elusive, His plans for me are perfect.
Here's how I plan on being excited for God's plans for me: A planner.

I didn't know a planner could be so insightful. In getting myself a new one ... I can be expectant and excited that the Lord's plans for me will fill up my days, keeping me busy and bringing new experiences, new faces and new blessings into my life. Here are a few planners I've been eyeing .. but can't decide on.



No comments: