Georgia Sunshine

After a long night of tossing and turning with excitement, laying next to whom else but the Bride herself {yes I was the lucky gal who got to turn in with the lovely bride the night before her day of wedded bliss ... hahah she's like my big sister ok ... whom too, could not sleep with sheer excitement and a bit of nervousness}, I was awaken a few moments ago by a wake up call and the morning Georgia sunlight fighting to get in through the cracks of the drapes closed all around me in this darling, and empty Presidential suite in a cottage {really ... a mansion} on the beautiful Jekyll island.
As I pulled back more of the drapes I couldn't help but smile at the beautiful old Oak trees dancing with spanish moss all around me with palm trees lining the paved roads drenched in sunshine in a cloud
filled sky.

But as I ferverently type this post out ... the clouds are beginning to roll in on this beautiful Saturday morning ... let's just hope and pray that it clears for the beautiful wedding that awakes us at the other end of this day. To say it is beautiful down here is an understatement.

As for the beautiful bride, she has already left for the morning to be pampered and dolled up ... and I stay to capture all the small details of the beautiful place on film and help polish off the day with decorations and smiles.

Happy wedding day ate Rang & Wes.
It's going to be one lovely day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! a GREAT photographer and writer as well...