After Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving Dinner

The day after Thanksgiving is always an essential part of the the Thanksgiving experience, albeit black Friday shopping or post Thanksgiving get togethers.

I got to enjoy the later of the two, because I slept away most of the morning trying to recover from the food comma that consumed me ... missing out on all the "early bird specials" and black Friday crazies (those seemingly friendly old people who in the instant you turn your back, will run you down with their shopping cart just to get that $10 deal). I'm some what relieved I missed out on that experience this year, but I did end up shopping later in the day but just to walk off all I gain the night before. Haha.


Our little post-Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving get together was a hit, thankfully everyone who said they'd come made it out and as requested everyone brought something to share with the group.

Rio and Rachelle were as hospitable as always and held dinner at their place. It was a nice surprise to walk in and see their darling little Christmas tree up and ready for the Christmas season.

To my surprise I found my missing best friend who I hadn't seen since my last bunsoy outing to the movies a few months ago. I love this girl to pieces.

The Pernites siblings brought the goods. Glenn brought over his Playstation2 and Ate Gladys brought the guitars!

Before everyone got there Rio was 'bout ready to rock out ... but we waited and played after dinner. *Note: Rio and Rachelle's lovely flat panel TV in the background. They got it at 5 in the morning at Bestbuy .. two perfectly good examples of Black Friday crazies. Lol. Kidding.




How can you tell who's the hungriest at a party?

They have a tendency to linger around the food. Kidding! I love my sisters, and but I still called them the three little pigs when I took this shot.



In an instant Emem and Rio's bulgogi was gone. This poor little piece was the last of it.

Hungry? I think so. Lol.

After everyone was satified with the food, the games began and laughter filled the whole apartment.



Rock stars*

The look on Angie's face = priceless.


Good times. Good friends. Good food. Bliss.


I love them all to bits.
Twas a lovely Thanksgiving for sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aawwwwwwwwww.. looked like tons of fun.. and Angie looks super hott.. hahaha.

love u!