Game Face

Besides site seeing, shopping, chilling and all the havoc wreaking ... I've been gaming a lot down here. I'm naturally a loser at just about everything, so I honestly don't game a lot. This week was quite different then most. To past the time away I've been using Lily's DS Lite playing Brain Age, Super Mario Brothers and the SIMS. Mostly I've been making my own town on SIMS.

Last night was a different story. After a yummy night of habachi at Yokoso, we headed out to a full on Soul Calibur (2) tournament at a friend's house. For hours we played guys vs girls, mind you the teams were uneven (5 to 4 our us ladies). Half us girls were newbies, played hard and even gave the boys a run for their money at one point. Half way through the tournament we had them good and scare, but in the end we lost ... to a bunch of cheap shots.


Tonight shall be some what of a re-match. But instead of guy/girl teams ... we're playing North vs. South.

"The south is going down. Down, down down!"

... let the games begin...




...:::EDIT:::...
This is how the tournament went down.


The players

The losers : The south

The winners: THE NORTH!
We won 7 sets of 8 individual battles.

2 comments:

sharyl said...

ahhhh!!! welcome to my life! My Sims is cool eh? try all the Sims games, theyre all different!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHHAHAHAHA.. Freakn hilarious!