A tail of two

Yesterday night we had an party for the kids at church. Instead of halloween we had a "Holywin" party and dressed up in bible costumes. It was a pretty fun night with lots of food, candy, games and laughs.



As for me and my sister dearest, we were kind of rebels. We interpreted the costumes as anything from the Bible. So we decided to dress up as two bunnies because in Noah's Ark the animals came in twos. Lol. We even had tails.



And then we found Spiderman. But I'm still not sure where in the Bible he's from. LOL. Oh Nathan!! I love my godson.

3 comments:

helen said...

aw ica! your guys' costumes are really cute!!! i especially love your tails!

Rubyellen said...

haha... from the ark!!!

sharyl said...

if nathan came with a pair, like a spider woman, he could've gotten away with it. anything from the animal kingdom can be claimed as the "animal from Noah's Ark". just like bunnies... hahahah!