Crazy Monster

As I was sitting here on the computer spicing up my blog
... behind me a crazy little monster was on the loose.

All this time I thought my mom was sitting on the couch keeping an eye on Mariah. But big mistake, my mom happened to doze off leaving little Miss Mariah to run wild, and what a "Deesastar!" as HappySlip would put it.

Mariah had an open pack of chocolate pudding right in front of her, decided to eat it with her fingers instead of her spoon, and began using the pudding as paint. I thought I was imaging it, but started noticing the room smelt of chocolate... I just didn't know where it came from. Out of no where my mom jumps up screams and started laughing. Mariah put her hands all over my mom's sleeping face just to play around. And this face is what she saw! It's my fault I had my back to her for the few minutes it took her to put chocolate over everything, but with my mom right by her side I thought she'd be ok. LOL.. Now I know better...

Where was my sister you ask?
She was in the other room sewing.

I love our crazy monster!

No comments: