Kisses

I'm not big on chocolate, because it gives me migraines if I eat to much, but I do love kisses. They are small enough to pop a few in my mouth and still be alright, and just a few are satisfying enough.

A few months ago my family and a few ladies from church took a day trip up to Pennsylvania and went to Hershey Park. Specifically, Hersey's Chocolate Factory (the death of me). On the wall behind the cash registers was this gigantic poster.

I immediately fell in love with the poster.

This past week in SC, I went to the Market in the historical district of downtown Charleston with my best friend. To my surprise there a miniature version of the poster I fell in love with.

It was a tin poster, vintage and lovely.
But sad to say, I didn't get it.

I should have.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omgosh.. check my blog.. we were talking about this last week when u were here..

Rubyellen said...

i love the photo of the week and my surprise yesterday!!!