The "mama" and the slacker




This is like the tenth blog about my week in Charleston but none of the blogs have been about the two girls who took me around, took care of me, and who I love soo dearly.

I've known these sisters since I was 3 and we've been through everything together. Ate Javee has always been my extra ate, one who's always shown me and taught me to both love and serve God and love and serve others. Lily's been my best friend since I can remember and knows me all too well. Ly's also my "superherp" (superhero) who lets me sleep in her bed with her all week. Haha.


I love these two with all of my heart and I also love that baby growing in ate Javee's tummy.


Thank you two for feeding me, driving me around town, and for letting me bombard your school lives with my presences for a week. Ly and ate Javes you girls are the best and as I've always been, I am so grateful and I praise God for blessing me with such beautiful and wonderful friends.


Mama Javee: Please take good care of yourself and baby. I love you two soo much and I know that Lily's doing her best to take care of you both. BUT, if you need anything at all just give me a call k. I'm always praying for you, for your health and for school, and for your family. I had a good time going to your class and talking to you about music therapy. I know God is going to great things with you, baby and all. I love you Dahnuts!!!





Slacker: Go to class will you!! I love you for ever and a day Lily and yes yes I already miss you dude. I know we both needed this time week to talk out what's been on our minds and our hearts. So thank you for being there for me, and for always being so encouraging and understanding. You know I'm always here for you as well. I'm glad that I was able to be there for you this week and make you feel better (especially after our talk in the hot tub ... hehe). Also I am soo freaking proud of you. If I didn't say it enough when I was down there I'll say it again, I'm so proud of you. I'm not proud that you skipped a test, multiple classes, work and a paper all while I was down there, but I am proud of where you're going with your education. You're passion and ease with history took me by surprise when ever I saw it, and the whole law situation I'm soo excited about. I can see God using you in sooo many ways and like I said bout your sister, I know God's going to do wonderful things with you too. I'll be praying you through any thing that you may face in the future ... it's going to be a long road ahead ... But I know you Ly, and you're a fighter. {thats why you're going to be my lawyer one day}

i love you both,
Icaboodle

No comments: